Tuesday, November 2, 2010

The race that stops me from getting work done…



So it’s that time again when you put on a hat and some towering stilettos and make your way to the nearest pub, TAB or race track to be a part of the spectacle that is the Melbourne Cup.

Now I have never actually been to see ‘the race that stops the nation’ but I intend to.

The local turf club is a great day out to watch the Melbourne Cup on the big screen – there is so much atmosphere and discussion about horses, trainers, jockeys; not to mention the fashions on the field.

I am really into the fashion part of the day, but I do like to have a flutter.

My picks for today’s race are:

For the win: So you think
Place: Descarado

Good luck to all punters and fashionable fillies!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thoughts? Please leave a comment!