Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Industry chic

With Easter days away, I've been thinking about plans and what we're going to do with our bit of extra time off work. I've come to the conclusion that I am going to spend the whole four days dedicated to our home and garden.

Now that we've pretty much nutted out a scheme for the house (industrial with hints of natural material) I have been googling colour schemes for feature walls, as well as decorator accents, lighting and furniture.

There will be a few trips to Bunnings, I dare say, but I am looking forward to devoting my Easter break to beautifying our abode.

Below is some inspiration I've taken from my online searches. Let's hope 'industry-chic' can be pulled off!  











Dulux's Re-Set colour template

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thoughts? Please leave a comment!