Monday, June 4, 2012

This morning, my dad sent me this email that is doing the rounds - anyone who is a biased Maroons supporter will love it!


Two boys in Brisbane were playing football when one of the boys was attacked by a vicious Rottweiler.
Thinking quickly, the other boy rips a board off the nearby fence, wedges it down the dog's collar, and twists, breaking the dog's neck.
A Courier Mail reporter hears about the incident and rushes over to interview the boy.
"Young Brisbane Lions Fan Saves Friend from Vicious Animal," he starts writing in his notebook.
"But I'm not a Lions fan," the little hero replies.
"Sorry, since we are in Brisbane, I just assumed you were," says the reporter, and he starts again.
 "Qld Reds Fan Rescues Friend from Horrific Attack!" he jots in his notebook.
“I'm not a Reds fan either,” the boy responds. The reporter starts again:
“Maroons supporter risks life in heroic rescue.”
"I am not a Maroons supporter either…" said the boy.
"I assumed everyone in Brisbane was either for the Lions, Reds or the Maroons. So what team do you cheer for?” the reporter asked.
"We are both from Sydney and I'm a Blue's fan," said the boy.
The reporter starts a new sheet in his notebook and writes:
"Little Redneck Cockroach Bastard Vandalises Fence and Kills Beloved Family Pet."


Good luck for game 2 Queensland!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thoughts? Please leave a comment!