Thursday, March 24, 2011

I'm just not feeling well, okay!?

I have been extremely slack lately, thanks to a nasty virus I seemed to have caught out of the blue. I honestly haven't really felt up to finding material to write about either...

One thing that has come out of this whole being sick thing, is finding out how annoyed I get when people assume that I am pregnant just because I'm married now and feeling a bit off colour.

I understand that people get excited and whatever and expect that we will be parents soon, but seriously, my husband and I will get preggers when we're good and ready. I guess it's my own fault for putting it out on FB that I haven't been 100% - throwing up and nauseous, dizzy and all the rest of it... but please stop jumping to conclusions!

Also, I kind of feel like once we start trying, I don't want anyone to jinx it (I am kind of the superstitious type).
I know for sure that once we find out (we are pregnant), it will be a complete secret - this has taught me something - don't put anything important or anything that may be misconstrued on Facebook!

But thanks for all those who have wished me well in recovery! I am happy to say I am feeling quite better and should be all good by the weekend  : )

3 comments:

  1. I'm sure it was all harmless lighthearted fun... dont let it get to you or make you feel worse. Cheer up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks - I just hate it when people jump to the wrong conclusions!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey just noticed you had a blog! Yay a fellow blogger!

    ReplyDelete

Thoughts? Please leave a comment!