Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Academy Awards 2011

So the 83rd annual Academy Awards happened yesterday in the US. The Oscars is my fave awards show by far… it really is a guilty pleasure of mine watching awards shows!

I was really excited to watch this year’s one because I saw most of the nominated movies that were up for the Best Picture award. I was stoked that The King’s Speech won (although I thought that The Social Network may prove to be an upset on the night).

Apart from the awards themselves, I love the red carpet fashions. Here some of my favourite looks of the evening…

Natalie Portman


 Halle Berry


Gwyenth Paltrow


Cate Blanchett


Mila Kunis


Justin Timberlake

Christian Bale and Mark Wahlberg (although not sure about CB’s beard)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thoughts? Please leave a comment!