Wednesday, May 4, 2011

The Met Gala 2011 fashions

I am loving the pics coming through of the arrivals on the red carpet at the Alexander McQueen: Savage Beauty Costume Institute Gala in New York City yesterday. I thought I'd share a few of my favourite and not-so-favourite looks...


Loving Miranda Kerr’s dress – I am a sucker for ballerina-esq fashion


I also really liked Blake Lively’s one-shoulder Chanel Couture creation


Diane Kruger's look is on cue with her Jason Wu old-Hollywood inspired creation


Kate Hudson looked radiant with her burgeoning belly and golden gown


I am a huge fan of Gwyneth Paltrow and loved this shimmery Stella McCartney column dress


Not loving Madonna’s frumpy look, also in Stella McCartney


Trying to be different, but missing the mark the usually fashion forward Leighton Meester looks more bondage babe than beautiful


Although I love Marchesa, Fergie looks awful in this bridal-freakshow outfit (and the over the top botox doesn’t help her look).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thoughts? Please leave a comment!