Wednesday, June 22, 2011

It's all about... Glasshouse

I was lucky enough to receive a beautiful birthday gift from a very good friend of mine that was simply a candle and a bar of soap.

But it wasn't just any candle or soap bar...

May I introduce my latest obsession - the Glasshouse range of candles, soaps, diffusers and body products, which simply put, smell divine. Once my house is built, it is going to be a haven of beautiful fragrances thanks to Glasshouse's fabulous range of scents for the home.

You can browse products by fragrance or by destination. Visit Amalfi, Bora Bora, Manhattan or Marseille - there are fragrances for every personal taste.

Glasshouse products are Australian made.

For local stockists, or more information go to: http://www.glasshousefragrances.com/


My girlfriend gave me the body bar and candle from the Manhattan Glasshouse range for my birthday recently
The body bars come enriched with almond oil and Vitamin E to keep your skin soft and supple

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thoughts? Please leave a comment!