Thursday, July 7, 2011

The Aromatherapy Co

My most recent store find is the range of The Aromatherapy Co products, which are bound to make you and your home smell divine!

I was in David Jones (in the cosmetics section) and found the products. They looked nice so I thought I'd try a couple out - I bought the Orange and Jasmine body wash and the room diffuser from the same range.

They smell so pretty!

The Orange and Jasmine range
They also have a Baroque range, which is for the home. I am keen to try these out once our home is built and I want to be rid of paint fumes!


So if you like nice smelly things go to their website and check out the full range. I can't wait to try out more products from this beautiful company (based in New Zealand).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thoughts? Please leave a comment!