Thursday, July 28, 2011

The perils of homework tasks

I received this little joke in an email and thought it was worth sharing...

For homework a grade 3 class in NSW were asked by their teacher, Mrs Jackson, to draw one of their parents at work.
This is young Jessica's drawing about her mum (who features standing next to a 'pole'): 


Here's the letter the teacher received the next day from the artist's mother:

Dear Mrs. Jackson,


I wish to clarify that I am not now, nor have I ever been, an exotic dancer. I work at Bunnings (hardware store) and I told my daughter how hectic it was last week after the floods hit. I told her we sold out every single shovel we had and then I found one more in stock and several people were fighting over who would get it. Her picture doesn't show me dancing around a pole. It's supposed to depict me selling the last shovel we had in the store. From now on I will remember to check her homework before she hands it in.

Sincerely,
Erica Cameron



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thoughts? Please leave a comment!